What does it take to be a great leader?
Today we get to sit down with the one and only Sean Key, master of leadership.
Sean was born and raised in New Jersey and moved on his own to Dallas at age 23. He graduated from LeTourneau University with a degree in Business Management, spent over 30 years in the Direct Sales industry, and is now a health and wellness coach and owner of Key Nutrition & Energy. His personal motto is: if excellence is possible, good is not good enough.
We’re going to talk about how to be a great leader, the steps that a great leader goes through, being confident and creative, and so much more.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Getting a fresh start
- Taking ownership and responsibility
- How to be your most successful self in every situation
- Using competition in a healthy way
- The process that all leaders go through before they are considered a great leader
- Why lifting people up is more powerful than trying to fix or change them
- What makes a great coach
- Taking the “and then some” approach to go above and beyond
- How leadership requires creativity
- Being intentional about seeing people for who they are
I think we could all use a little more of Sean’s attitude in our lives!
This was such a great conversation and refreshing example of leadership.
Where We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!