Who doesn’t want to be more awesome?
There are certain things that take us away from our greatness, and there are things that take us much closer to it. It’s the small things that add up to create a massive impact, so let’s talk about some of those small things.
In this episode, I want to share twelve ideas on how to be more awesome. If you implement one of these things, it’ll change your life. If you implement all of these things, it’ll change your world.
I highly suggest taking advantage of these tips because every time I do, things get better instantly.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why you need to stop obsessing over the past
- Not letting opinions define your reality
- The importance of connecting with others
- Remembering that everyone’s journey is different
- Letting go of the need to judge
- Why overthinking will lead to sadness
- How your thoughts become your beliefs
- Learning to be grateful for the hard things
- Finding happiness within
- How positive thoughts create positive things
- Remembering that smiles are contagious
- The power of kindness
- Getting back up after failure
What do you want and why do you want it? In other words, what do you want to create in your life and why is it important to you? Once you figure that out, the rest is simple. Just let go and let God.
If we haven’t connected yet on Instagram, my handle is @kevinkepple. I’d love to hear what stood out to you from this episode or any of the others, so find me over there and leave a comment letting me know!
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!